Kick It Out
Kick it Out is a charity focussed on eradicating all forms of discrimination from Football. Our colleagues are at the core of what we do. Their passion and commitment to make a difference drives the success of our organisation. With an ambitious growth plan in the coming years, we want to become an employer of choice for people wanting careers within the sports industry. To help deliver on that aspiration we are now seeking an experienced HR generalist to lead on the HR agenda.
Leading the organisation’s Human Resources approach, ensuring appropriate people management processes are in place and in line with current and relevant legislation. Ensuring the smooth running of all recruitment and onboarding activities; and supporting the development of a high-performance team-based culture where all colleagues feel a sense of belonging and are able to fulfil their potential.
- Implement strategic organisational design to ensure Kick It Out has appropriate structures and people with the relevant competencies to deliver the strategy.
- Manage the process of talent acquisition and talent development opportunities.
- Oversee the development, implementation and review of all HR policies, in accordance with legislation and the Charity Commission.
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of, and comply with, the organisation’s agreed HR policies and procedures.
- Implement effective dignity at work processes to foster a culture of belonging for all colleagues.
- Monitor colleague attendance and oversee the organisational absence management process.
- Administer all transactional employee administration, such as employment contracts, induction packs, settling in periods and formal notices, such as redundancy or termination.
- Review, design and manage the colleague reward and benefits processes.
- Provide detailed reporting around all aspects of people and culture to the Board of Trustees.
- Manage Kick It Out’s online HR systems and identify opportunities for enhanced HR online services.
- Ensure Kick It Out are legally compliant with all people related documentation.
- Build a culture of learning and development to ensure colleagues have the support to succeed and fulfil their full potential.
- Build and implement colleague engagement processes including 360 degree feedback, colleague engagement surveys and exit interviews.
- Manage Kick It Out’s employee assistance programme; and oversee programmes to support the wellbeing and welfare of all employees.
- Management membership with NCVO and provide updates, where relevant, to colleagues.
Kick It Out is an agile working and equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Kick It Out selects all candidates for interview based on skills, qualifications and experience. All of our colleagues are agile workers and will predominantly work from home.
Any candidates with a disability who meet the skills, qualifications and experience criteria will be guaranteed an interview.
How to apply
To apply, please take a look through the files linked below, including the full job description.
When you're ready to apply, hit the 'Apply Now' button to download an application form. Please send your completed form along with the Diversity Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.